Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Challenge #46 ~ Sweet Treats


Hello!  Remember the line, "Sweets for the Sweet"?  Well, here is your chance to make a yummy card for someone sweet!  Our fun challenge is Sweet Treats!  Mmmmm, Yummy!  And our generous sponsor for this challenge is
Doodle Pantry


We are using their digi images entitled "Decadent Deserts".  They also offer  some great digital papers to go with them!




Here is a special message from Laurie, the designer at Doodle Pantry:

Hello, my name is Laurie.   I'm just a regular Joe crafter.  While trying to find digital images that met my own crafting needs, I decided to draw some of my own, as I had so many unique (weird!) ideas that I just couldn’t locate elsewhere.   I sincerely hope something I've done inspires you to go create something to bring a smile to someone else and hope you enjoy creating to your hearts content with some of my doodles.. ~Laurie

Thanx so much Laurie, we are glad you got so creative!  Laurie will be rewarding our winner with a $10 gift certificate to use at Doodle Pantry!
Before we show your what our DT has done for you, I have some disappointing news.  Our new DT member, Cheryl, is having to step down.  As we all know, life happens and our priorities shift.  We wish you all the best Cheryl. and I hope you will be able to return to us at a later date.

Also, three of our other DT, Sue, Jill and Marion have been away for a while and have returned.  Welcome back ladies!  It's good to have our team together again!

 Now, without further delay, her are the fab cards done by our DT!

 Joanne

I used one of the great digital papers for my background:













2 comments:

  1. This is a yummy challenge! I love your blog!

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sweet DT samples! thanks for the chall

    ReplyDelete