Followers

Friday, January 23, 2015

WINNER #82 ~ NO Circles

LOVELY entries again everyone!  I swear, with each new challenge we have here at CC&CC, I just get more amazed at all the FAB talent that is out there in our world!


KEEP IT UP!

Here is our first random winner of 2015!  You will receive the great prize from 
Rick St. Dennis!  
Email me at chocolatcoffeecards@aol.com and I will help you claim your prize.

Lovely Sarah, not a circle in sight!  Be sure you grab your "Winner's" badge for on your blog and show it proudly!

And here are the DT's TOP 3 choices:




TOP 3 winners, be sure to grab your winner's badge for on your blog!







2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for choosing me as top 3 <3
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Celine, it's a lovely card! Thanx for your support to CC&CC. Hugs, Joanne

      Delete